Password Manager for Windows Mobile & Windows
SplashID 4.14 - April 11, 2008
- Fixed the crasher on launch in Panel View on the SplashID Desktop
- No changes on handheld - version remains at 4.1
SplashID 4.1 - December 14, 2007
- Updated RAPI sync version to sync with more devices
SplashID 4.09 - December 9, 2007
- Released Active Sync and RAPI sync versions to offer more sync options
- Quick typing feature improved to support jumping to records by typing
a few characters
- Added the ability to click-to-call phone numbers in the Detail View
- Set Hint feature now allows the use of spaces in the hint
- Default Auto-Backup location is corrected to My Documents\SplashData\SplashID\Backup\
SplashID 4.08 - November 19, 2007
- Major upgrade - upgrade
from previous versions for $9.95
- New desktop views - Panel View and Tree View
- Tree View on the handheld application
- Enhanced security - auto lock-out after 10 failed attempts, password
strength meter, and password hint option
- Web Auto-Fill - one click to open a website on the desktop and login
- Synchronize multiple SplashID databases (with other version 4 database
- Enhanced Lookup feature instantly displays relevant results as you
- Email securely encrypted SplashID files to other users (from the
handheld application too!)
- Add additional standalone desktop users
- Change the database and auto-backup file locations
- Toolbars give you button features where they are needed the most
- Updated icon set with enhanced high resolution graphics
- Fully Vista compatible
- New Sync method - Use the Sync menu item in the menu bar
of the SplashID desktop
SplashID 3.4 - March 22, 2006
- Windows Mobile 5 support, including the Treo 700w.
- Fixed a bug with the password generator.
SplashID 3.32 - July 14, 2005
- Desktop: Desktop database can now be saved to a custom location.
- Desktop: The Italian version no longer crashes when printing.
- Desktop: Exported data (vID or CSV) no longer gains an extra linefeed
- Desktop: Auto-lock no longer crashes print preview.
- Handheld: Tabs in Notes from desktop no longer appear as boxes on
- Handheld: Notes can now be deleted correctly.
- Desktop/Handheld: Updated the standard icon set.
- Desktop/Handheld: Fixed a bug that would cause a new Type to disappear
after adjusting its column width.
- Desktop/Handheld: Very minor UI updates, such as improving spacing
of translated text and fixing typographical errors.
SplashID 3.21 - December 9, 2004
- The desktop now auto-selects the currently connected ActiveSync user
SplashID 3.2 - November 24, 2004
- Added Language support for French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- Added backup and restore features to SplashID desktop (new in this
- Added a font size setting feature on the handheld
- Fixed a bug where the desktop data could become garbled in rare situations
- International characters now display correctly in notes
- Fixed a bug that would replace the text of one record’s note
with the text of another
- Installer will now report an error if ActiveSync isn't installed
- Modified auto-lock timeout settings
- Various UI improvements
SplashID 3.12 - August 17, 2004
- Handheld changes:
- Added a Find feature.
- Improved sorting of numbers and dates.
- Improved double-byte font support.
- Auto-lock will no longer invoke when editing types or categories.
- International characters now display in Notes.
- Desktop changes:
- Fixed a bug where all users’ font settings would change
the first time a font was set.
- Fixed a redraw bug where data in preview pane wouldn’t update
when users were switched.
SplashID 3.11 - July 1, 2004
- Left/Right now changes records in Detail view
- Sort order of Category and Type is now retained after exit
- Notes now accept carriage returns
- Field labels for new items now display correctly
SplashID 3.1 - June 16, 2004
- Multiple desktop sync issue is fixed
- The active Type’s labels are now used in column headers
- Column widths are now saved on a per-type basis
- Column widths are remembered between sessions
- Records with large notes now sync correctly
- Note changes now sync correctly
- Generate Password dialog now remembers previous settings (handheld
- Added “Edit Record” to Tools menu in Detail View
- “All Types” and “All Categories” now display
- Changed the name of the desktop application and User Guide shortcuts
so they no longer replace the Palm versions
SplashID 3.1b2 - June 15, 2004
- Long entries now wrap in Detail view
- Notes are integrated into Detail view
- Input area no longer pops-up when SplashID locks in the background
- SplashID now auto-locks when the device is turned off
- Fixed a bug where the data couldn’t be saved if My Documents
was on a network drive
- Mask now works from the Detail view
- Added a 30 second timeout option
- Password generator is now only available in the data fields
- Other minor UI changes
SplashID 3.1b1 - June 7, 2004
- Fixed sync bug
- Tapping a record on the handheld now enters Detail view rather than
SplashID 3.1d9 - June 4, 2004