SplashID Safe Secure Password Vault
SplashID > Windows Mobile > Download | Purchase | Release Notes | User Guide | FAQ
Download SplashID for Windows Mobile:
Read This! There
are two different versions of SplashID 4. Please read below to
decide which will be best for you. Also read the upgrade
instructions if you are installing version 4 as a user of version
SplashID 4.15 with RAPI Sync
This version of SplashID synchronizes from within the SplashID
desktop, via a Sync menu. For many users, this is more reliable
than Active Sync. Recommended for:
- Windows Mobile 5 & 6 users, but especially Win Mobile
6 with Vista.
- Anyone having problems with the Active Sync version (uninstall
the Active Sync version before trying the RAPI sync version).
SplashID 4.15 with Active Sync
This version of SplashID synchronizes via the Active Sync manager
(aka Windows Mobile Device Center on Vista) as version 3.x did.
- XP users and Vista users with a Windows Mobile 5 device.
- Anyone having problems with the RAPI sync version (uninstall
the RAPI sync version before trying the Active Sync version).
- Included desktop software requires
5 MB disk space, Windows 7, Vista or XP
- Windows Mobile 5 or later
Other versions available:
- Click the Download button for the product installer
you wish to download.
- When prompted with the "File Download" dialog
box, select "Save this program to disk" and save it in a
place you are sure to remember, like your Desktop.
- After the file has finished downloading, launch the
Installer from your desktop and follow the onscreen instructions.
- You will need to connect your device to complete the
SplashData has been a leading provider of security applications and services for over 10 years. The company's secure password and record management solution SplashID Safe has over 1 million individual users worldwide as well as hundreds of business and enterprise clients. SplashData was founded in 2000 and is based in Los Gatos, CA.