Productivity Suite for Mobile Devices, Windows & Mac OS
Download the trial / full version:
Other versions available:
30-day Trial and Registered versions
are the same
SplashMoney will run for 30-days in full-functioning Trial mode. The
Trial software and Registered software are identical. Once the trial period
ends you must purchase a registration code
to continue using the software. You do not need to re-install the software.
Simply enter the registration code and your Trial version will be converted
into a Registered version.
to SplashWallet 7:
|If you are a registered user of a previous version
(6.1 or earlier) of SplashWallet, you are eligible to upgrade for
To see what versions are included in each version of SplashWallet, click
- Click the Download button for the product installer (Windows or Macintosh)
you wish to download.
- When prompted with the "File Download" dialog box, select
"Save this program to disk" and save it in a place you are
sure to remember, like your Desktop.
- After the file has finished downloading, launch the Installer from
your desktop and follow the onscreen instructions.
- After the installation is complete, you will need to perform a HotSync
to install the software on your handheld.
- After completing the installation on your handheld, you may delete
the installer file on
your desktop that you downloaded in step 2.
If you have an earlier version of the software installed, you may update
to the current version by downloading and running the latest installer.
If you are upgrading to version 7, the upgrade costs $9.95. You can
try it free for 30 days, and if you decide to upgrade, you purchase
||Warning! Your existing data should be automatically
imported into SplashMoney 4.x and SplashID 4.x without a problem,
but as an added precaution, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND you
backup your data so you can revert if you have any problems or
do not wish to pay for the upgrade.
Backup SplashID data to vID
- Open the SplashID Desktop and display all records by choosing All
Categories from the Cateogy pull-down menu.
- Click Export > SplashID vID from the File menu.
- Save the vID file someplace safe, like your My Documents folder.
Backup SplashMoney data to QIF
- Select "Export transactions to QIF" in the SplashMoney Conduit.
This option will automatically export transactions from each of your
SplashMoney accounts to a QIF file, which can then be manually imported
into Quicken, or restored to SplashMoney. Make sure you deselect "New
transactions only" so that all transactions are exported.
- You can specify a location where QIF files from SplashMoney will be
stored. The default location is C:\My Documents\SplashMoney\From Palm;
however, you can change the location by clicking the Browse button,
if desired. (Mac location: SplashMoney/From Palm.)
- HotSync your device. SplashMoney will transfer all transactions from
SplashMoney to the desktop.
- Find the folder that your data exported to and make sure the QIF files
are in there. Then copy or move them to a safe location someplace else.
Otherwise, the conduit will overwrite them with SplashMoney 4 data if
you use the SplashMoney 4 conduit.
||Mac OS 10.4 or later
||Only the Palm OS version has Mac OS desktop companion software.
Windows Mobile versions are not compatible with Mac versions.
Handheld Memory Requirements
||SplashID - 220k for the application and about 20k for the
||SplashMoney - 340k for the application and 20k for the data
||SplashPhoto - 230k for the application and about 25k per image;
||SplashShopper - 300k for the application and about 20k for