Productivity Suite for Mobile Devices, Windows & Mac OS
30-day Trial and Registered versions are
SplashPhoto will run for 30-days in full-functioning Trial mode.
The Trial software and Registered software are identical. Once the trial
period ends you must purchase a registration
code to continue using the software. You do not need to re-install
the software. Simply enter the registration code and your Trial version
will be converted into a Registered version.
How to check your BlackBerry OS version
On your BlackBerry device, go to Settings >Options > About.
After the model name, you will see the BlackBerry OS version number,
Installation Instructions - Important!
- Click the Download button.
- When prompted with the "File Download"
dialog box, select "Save this program to disk" and save
it in a place you are sure to remember, like your Desktop.
- After the file has finished downloading, double click to run the
- Follow the prompts until installation is complete. This will conclude
the desktop installation, but please read below for info on completing
the handheld installation.
To complete installation, connect your BlackBerry to your desktop
as you normally do to sync. Note: these instructions are for BlackBerry
Desktop Software version 6. The steps will vary for older versions.
- Launch the BlackBerry Desktop Software and click Applications.
- Click the Add button and browse to select these files:
Click Apply and the applications will be installed
on the device.
On your handheld, find the applications and launch. They
may be found in the Applications folder or the Downloads folder.
- c:\Program Files\SplashData\SplashID for BlackBerry\SplashID.alx
- c:\Program Files\SplashData\SplashPhoto for BlackBerry\SplashMoney.alx
- c:\Program Files\SplashData\SplashShopper for BlackBerry\SplashShopper.alx
If you are getting a message about "No additional applications
you can download it wirelessly via your BlackBerry Browser on the device
iteself. See the above "Over-the-air Download" table.
To enable synchronization:
- Launch the BlackBerry Desktop Software and click Add-Ins.
- Check the box that reads "SplashID Intellisync Add-in."
- On the bottom, click the Sync button to perform
- To install a newer version, it is best to just run the installer
as a reinstall.
- Then connect the device, open the BlackBerry Desktop Software and
- SplashID and/or other applications should show up as updated.
- Click Apply.
If you purchased a license for SplashWallet on a different platform
(eg. Palm OS), you are eligible to "crossgrade" to SplashWallet
for BlackBerry for only $9.95: SplashWallet
To import your SplashID data from the Palm OS version, follow