Release Notes for Palm OS
SplashShopper 2.62- October 28, 2005
- - Added support for Palm Z22
SplashShopper 2.61a - January 11, 2005
- - Fixed the Find command in SplashShopper desktop.
SplashShopper 2.61 - December 16, 2004
- - Support for Spanish, German, Italian, and French.
- - Added Backup and Restore commands to the File menu.
- - Added support for the Tungsten T|5 5-way navigator.
- - Changed the vShop automatic backup path to My Documents\SplashData\SplashShopper.
- - Fixed a bug where new items wouldn1t inherit the Store name of the
currently selected Store.
- - Fixed a bug where All stores changed to Unfiled when filtering by
- - Fixed a bug where if more than 11 users were available only 1-11 could
- - Included the latest version of HS2convert.exe.
- - Fixed a bug that cold crash an expired trial on relaunch on Clies.
- - Limited custom fieldname length to match Palm and Windows.
SplashShopper 2.6 - April 7, 2004
- - Added an Auto-backup feature (Windows and Mac OS)
- - Added an Edit Multiple feature (Windows and Mac OS)
- - Added user picker on first launch (Mac OS)
- - Fixed a Quicklist bug that would cause extra items to appear in Quicklists
(Windows and Mac OS)
- - Fixed a bug that could cause data corruption (Windows, Mac OS, and
- - Delete Unneeded now honors the current Store filter (Palm OS)
- - Mark All as Needed/Uneeded now honors the current Store filter (Palm
- - New menu items (e.g., Stores, Categories) now populate pop-up lists
correctly (Palm OS)
- - Multiple stores now apply correctly (Palm OS)
- - Various redraw bugs have been fixed (Palm OS and Mac OS)
- - OS4 Clié specific font size issue has been fixed (Palm OS)
- - Multiple monitor support has been improved (Mac OS)
- - Long store names no longer overlap categories (Palm OS
- - Auto back-up now correctly labels backup files (Mac OS)
- - Various DataBrowser fixes (Mac OS X Panther row highlighting, printing,
- - Fixed bug that prevented column rearranging (Mac OS)
- - Fixed dysfunctional scroll bar in Item Details Dialog (Mac OS)
- December 12, 2003
- - Added two-stroke character Graffiti
2 support (Palm)
- - Need view total is now updated when
a Quicklist is selected (Palm)
- November 26, 2003
- - Improved Palm OS 3 support
- November 18, 2003
- November 14, 2003
- - Support for new Hi-Res Plus screens
- - Additional bugs fixed
- April 29, 2003
- - Fixed a Clié redraw issue
- - Enhanced Garmin Virtual Graffiti support
- April 11, 2003
- - Fixed bug in Conduit version checking.
- March 22, 2003
- - Fixed crasher on Palm that would occur
if two items of the same name were assigned to different categories.
SplashShopper 2.5 - March
- - Hi-Res fonts on OS5 and OS4/Clie
- - Virtual Graffiti support on Clie
- - Tungsten 5-way nav support
- - Sony Clie jog-dial support
- - New app icon
- - Faster sorting/scrolling on handheld
- - Faster VSH import on desktop
- - Data corruption fix
- - Miscellaneous bug fixes
SplashShopper 2.13 - Oct.
- - Fixed Auto-Delete bug
- - Fixed QuickList update bug
- - Fixed syncing bug where items edited
on handheld were sometimes not updated on desktop
- - Enhanced support for OS 3.0 and 3.1
- - Support for importing new HandyShopper
file format (with hs2convert.exe)
- - Miscellaneous bug fixes
SplashShopper 2.12 - Aug
- - Fixed crash when renaming lists on SplashShopper
Desktop for Windows
- - Fixed tax calculation bug
- - Erase lookup characters on handheld
after marking items as needed
- - SplashShopper Desktop for Windows now
sorts date fields based on regional settings
- - Conduit logging on handheld
SplashShopper 2.11 - June
- - Fixed crash that would occur during
initialization of default lists on handhelds running pre-OS 4.0
SplashShopper 2.1 - June
- - Import/Export cross-platform vShop files
for sharing customized lists with other SplashShopper users
- - Beam Lists or Needed Items between handhelds
- - Custom Store Menu name (can use Store
Menu for tracking Artists in Music DB, or Stars in Movies DB, etc.)
- - Lookup only searches the Item column
(used to search the sort column)
- - Total Needed for each list shown in
right column of Home View
- - Desktop can import HandyShopper PDBs
- - Fixed miscellaneous bugs
SplashShopper 2.02 - May
- - Improved HotSync performance.
- - Miscellaneous bug fixes.
SplashShopper 2.01 - May
- - Fixed data corruption bug that could
occur during HotSync.
- - Other miscellaneous bug fixes.
SplashShopper 2.0 - April
- - Added the ability to assign an item
to multiple stores and track per-store prices
- - Import/Export
- - Copy/Paste Items between Users on Desktop
- - No Stylus Mode
- - Global Find
- - Update QuickList
- - Smarter sorting on custom fields with
numbers and dates in them
- - More Total calculation options (Completed,
- - Tax option
- - Decimal support in Qty field
- - Sort All/Need tabs separately
- - Sort completed Items at bottom preference
- - Printing on OS X
- - Bug fixes
SplashShopper 1.13a - March
- - Updated "a" version is compatible
with Palm Desktop 4.0 Release for Mac OS.
SplashShopper 1.13 - Feb.
- - Category names limited to a maximum
of 31 characters
- - Fixed redraw bug on Mac OS when choosing
Save from File Menu
- - Updated the User Guide
SplashShopper 1.11 - Feb.
- - Fixed bug that would not allow custom
Unit names longer than 12 characters
- - Shopping List names can not contain
illegal DOS characters \ / : * ? " < > |.
SplashShopper 1.1 - Feb.
- - New SplashShopper Desktop software and
Conduit for synchronizing with the handheld
- - Supports Palm Desktop 4.0 for Mac OS
9 & OS X
SplashShopper 1.03 - Jan.
- - Fixed bug that caused crash on OS 3.1
devices when accessing the Options Menu
SplashShopper 1.02 - Dec.
- - Fixed bug that would cause new categories
to get mixed up with old ones
SplashShopper 1.01 - Dec.
1.0 - Dec. 21, 2001