The ultimate list manager for Mobile Devices, Windows & Mac OS
SplashShopper 2.62- October 28, 2005
- Added support for Palm Z22
SplashShopper 2.61a - January 11, 2005
- Fixed the Find command in SplashShopper desktop.
SplashShopper 2.61 - December 16, 2004
- Support for Spanish, German, Italian, and French.
- Added Backup and Restore commands to the File menu.
- Added support for the Tungsten T|5 5-way navigator.
- Changed the vShop automatic backup path to My Documents\SplashData\SplashShopper.
- Fixed a bug where new items wouldn1t inherit the Store name of the
currently selected Store.
- Fixed a bug where All stores changed to Unfiled when filtering by
- Fixed a bug where if more than 11 users were available only 1-11 could
- Included the latest version of HS2convert.exe.
- Fixed a bug that cold crash an expired trial on relaunch on Clies.
- Limited custom fieldname length to match Palm and Windows.
SplashShopper 2.6 - April 7, 2004
- Added an Auto-backup feature (Windows and Mac OS)
- Added an Edit Multiple feature (Windows and Mac OS)
- Added user picker on first launch (Mac OS)
- Fixed a Quicklist bug that would cause extra items to appear in Quicklists
(Windows and Mac OS)
- Fixed a bug that could cause data corruption (Windows, Mac OS, and
- Delete Unneeded now honors the current Store filter (Palm OS)
- Mark All as Needed/Uneeded now honors the current Store filter (Palm
- New menu items (e.g., Stores, Categories) now populate pop-up lists
correctly (Palm OS)
- Multiple stores now apply correctly (Palm OS)
- Various redraw bugs have been fixed (Palm OS and Mac OS)
- OS4 Clié specific font size issue has been fixed (Palm OS)
- Multiple monitor support has been improved (Mac OS)
- Long store names no longer overlap categories (Palm OS
- Auto back-up now correctly labels backup files (Mac OS)
- Various DataBrowser fixes (Mac OS X Panther row highlighting, printing,
- Fixed bug that prevented column rearranging (Mac OS)
- Fixed dysfunctional scroll bar in Item Details Dialog (Mac OS)
- December 12, 2003
- Added two-stroke character Graffiti
2 support (Palm)
- Need view total is now updated when
a Quicklist is selected (Palm)
- November 26, 2003
- Improved Palm OS 3 support
- November 18, 2003
- November 14, 2003
- Support for new Hi-Res Plus screens
- Additional bugs fixed
- April 29, 2003
- Fixed a Clié redraw issue
- Enhanced Garmin Virtual Graffiti support
- April 11, 2003
- Fixed bug in Conduit version checking.
- March 22, 2003
- Fixed crasher on Palm that would occur
if two items of the same name were assigned to different categories.
SplashShopper 2.5 - March
- Hi-Res fonts on OS5 and OS4/Clie
- Virtual Graffiti support on Clie
- Tungsten 5-way nav support
- Sony Clie jog-dial support
- New app icon
- Faster sorting/scrolling on handheld
- Faster VSH import on desktop
- Data corruption fix
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
SplashShopper 2.13 - Oct.
- Fixed Auto-Delete bug
- Fixed QuickList update bug
- Fixed syncing bug where items edited
on handheld were sometimes not updated on desktop
- Enhanced support for OS 3.0 and 3.1
- Support for importing new HandyShopper
file format (with hs2convert.exe)
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
SplashShopper 2.12 - Aug
- Fixed crash when renaming lists on SplashShopper
Desktop for Windows
- Fixed tax calculation bug
- Erase lookup characters on handheld
after marking items as needed
- SplashShopper Desktop for Windows now
sorts date fields based on regional settings
- Conduit logging on handheld
SplashShopper 2.11 - June
- Fixed crash that would occur during
initialization of default lists on handhelds running pre-OS 4.0
SplashShopper 2.1 - June
- Import/Export cross-platform vShop files
for sharing customized lists with other SplashShopper users
- Beam Lists or Needed Items between handhelds
- Custom Store Menu name (can use Store
Menu for tracking Artists in Music DB, or Stars in Movies DB, etc.)
- Lookup only searches the Item column
(used to search the sort column)
- Total Needed for each list shown in
right column of Home View
- Desktop can import HandyShopper PDBs
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs
SplashShopper 2.02 - May
- Improved HotSync performance.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
SplashShopper 2.01 - May
- Fixed data corruption bug that could
occur during HotSync.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes.
SplashShopper 2.0 - April
- Added the ability to assign an item
to multiple stores and track per-store prices
- Copy/Paste Items between Users on Desktop
- No Stylus Mode
- Global Find
- Update QuickList
- Smarter sorting on custom fields with
numbers and dates in them
- More Total calculation options (Completed,
- Tax option
- Decimal support in Qty field
- Sort All/Need tabs separately
- Sort completed Items at bottom preference
- Printing on OS X
- Bug fixes
SplashShopper 1.13a - March
- Updated "a" version is compatible
with Palm Desktop 4.0 Release for Mac OS.
SplashShopper 1.13 - Feb.
- Category names limited to a maximum
of 31 characters
- Fixed redraw bug on Mac OS when choosing
Save from File Menu
- Updated the User Guide
SplashShopper 1.11 - Feb.
- Fixed bug that would not allow custom
Unit names longer than 12 characters
- Shopping List names can not contain
illegal DOS characters \ / : * ? " < > |.
SplashShopper 1.1 - Feb.
- New SplashShopper Desktop software and
Conduit for synchronizing with the handheld
- Supports Palm Desktop 4.0 for Mac OS
9 & OS X
SplashShopper 1.03 - Jan.
- Fixed bug that caused crash on OS 3.1
devices when accessing the Options Menu
SplashShopper 1.02 - Dec.
- Fixed bug that would cause new categories
to get mixed up with old ones
SplashShopper 1.01 - Dec.
1.0 - Dec. 21, 2001
||Palm OS 3.1 or later
||300k of free memory for the application and 20k for the data
||Mac OS 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5 & 10.6