for iOS, Mac & Windows
Where do you keep your sensitive data now?
SplashID securely stores usernames, passwords, credit cards,
bank accounts, PINs, frequent flyer numbers, and more.
- Never forget a username or password again - ever
- Secure and backup your passwords, credit card numbers,
registration codes, PINs, and more
- Protect yourself from identity theft, keyloggers, and
- Best selling password manager with over 1 million users
|“SplashID is my Fort
Knox for passwords and confidential records -
I don’t know how I lived without it.”
Lock your data with 256-bit Blowfish encryption
- safe even if your handheld is lost or stolen
Easily view the Record Info with field masking, web autofill,
copy & paste, & up to 9 fields plus notes
Get the handheld software
in the App Store...
Get the desktop software with wireless synchronization from
SplashID Safe for Windows and Mac OS lets you easily
view and edit your sensitive personal information on your desktop
computer and synchronize with your iPhone - wirelessly.
Now you can also sync the same data with an Android phone, iPad
and/or a BlackBerry version of SplashID!
- Unified desktop synchronizes with Android, iPhone, iPad and
BlackBerry - wirelessly!
- SplashID Safe utilizes dual encryption with both 256-bit AES
and 256-bit Blowfish layers, reducing
the security risks for those that tend to use the same or similar
passwords across multiple accounts
- Flexible and customizable to handle unlimited data or passwords
- Generate and remember truly random secure passwords with the
built-in password generator
- Easily customizable with changeable list views and icons available
- Additional features include improved data copying and a de-dupe
tool that helps users find and eliminate duplicate records.
- A new search view presents a cleaner design that loads results
- New companion desktop applications, SplashID Safe for Windows
and SplashID Safe for Mac, feature a redesigned user interface
and improved ease of use with new buttons, information panes,
tips, and a customizable toolbar
- Reminders help users remember passwords that need to be changed
or upcoming credit card expiration dates.
- An advanced login option on the desktop creates an alternative
to the traditional alphanumeric password by enabling users to
trace a pattern using their mouse or finger on touchscreen devices.
- Field masking is an optional feature that disguises passwords
- Unlimited number of customizable record types and categories
for storing all kinds of confidential information (usernames,
passwords, bank accounts, credit cards, registrations, insurance,
perscriptions, and more)
- Clickable URLs provide easy access to your web logins (desktop
auto-fills logins for you!)
- Share records with other SplashID users
Safe for iPhone, iPod touch & iPad
iPhone software is $9.95 on
the App Store; desktop software for $19.95
Get SplashData’s 60-day money back guarantee
- 2010 Appia: “5 Stars”
- 2010 Apple iTunes Featured Application for November
- 2010 PCWorld: “4 Stars”
- 2009 CNET.com: “4 Stars”
- 2009 Handango Champion Awards: Winner "Best New Application"
wins a battle of iPhone password apps in Macworld review
- - Video
Review of SplashID for iPhone
- "I tried several password "databases" before trying this in a trial. I stopped looking after this and now recommend this one to family and friends. It syncs easily, and SAVED me when my hard disk on my laptop crashed." – User
from Houston, TX
- "An excellent product that does precisely what it says it will do, storing confidential data in a clear, clean simple format. I have to work with various forms of confidential data, and this makes it easy to keep. I strongly recommend it." – User from Barcelona, Spain
- "The more I use Splash ID the more I ask myself why I did not start using it before... Splash ID is an easy, totally customizable solution that will change the way you store your confidential information." – Augusto P. for Palm Addicts
- Read more...
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks
of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is
a trademark of Apple Inc.
||SplashID Enterprise and Government
SplashID is now available in an Enterprise
and Government Edition that provides a complete password
security solution for enterprise-scale deployments of Windows
and Mac OS desktop computers as well as smartphone and PDA
devices, including Palm OS/Treo, Windows Mobile Pocket PC
and Smartphone, Symbian Series 60, Symbian UIQ and RIM BlackBerry.