PRC file only includes Snap handheld app; Windows Installer
and Mac OS SIT file installs Snap and free trial of SplashNotes.
Better yet, download
it directly on your Treo:
* Go to splashdata.com/snap on
your mobile browser to download it directly.
- Click the Download button for the product installer
(Pam PRC, Mac OS or Windows) you wish to download.
Note: If clicking the download button fails to work,
try right-clicking on the button and choose "Save
Target As...". This will bring up a Save dialog
box allowing you to save the Installer to your desktop.
- When prompted with the "File Download" dialog
"Save this program to disk" and save it in
a place you are sure to remember, like your Desktop.
- After the file has finished downloading, launch the
Installer from your desktop and follow the onscreen instructions.
- After the installation is complete, you will need
to perform a HotSync to install the software on your
- After completing the installation on your handheld,
you may delete the installer file on
your desktop that you downloaded in step 2.
||Palm OS 3.0 or later, including the Treo 650, Treo 700p,
Treo 680, Treo 755p
||200 kb of free memory (can be run from memory card)
||Tungsten T3 users ONLY need Palm's
DIA Compatibility PRCs installed (not for users of
other Tungsten models)