SplashID Enterprise Safe - Hosted Edition
The hosted edition is a turnkey solution for teams of any size. No
technical expertise is required. SplashData hosts your encrypted
SplashID Enterprise data in our secure server facility. All you need to
sign up is a credit card. After you sign up, we will send you simple to
get started using SplashID Enterprise.
The pricing for the hosted edition is very simple - $49 per month plus $5 per month per user
Everything is included -- your private administration panel, desktop
clients, web clients, mobile clients and lifetime service and support
There is no limit on the number of users you can have. You can add or remove users as your needs change.
SplashID Enterprise Safe - Custom Edition
SplashID Enterprise Safe can also be deployed on your own server behind
your firewall. If your organization would prefer to host SplashID
Enterprise Safe, we would like to work with you to develop a custom
To get a custom quote for your deployment, please
contact Arjun Thyagarajan at 408-335-7363 or email
email@example.com. Please specify any special
requirements and we will work with you to develop a solution to suit
your unique needs.
How does your organization evaluate SplashID from a cost/benefit
To help answer this question, we used a case study of an organization
with 1,000 employees and looked at the costs and benefits of a SplashID
deployment over two years. Note that the chance of a security breach
is variable, since each organization has a different password management
system in place and a different value of information at risk.
Value Added Over 2 Years
- Increased Employee Productivity:
- 1000 employees with an average wage of $30 per hour each
gain 1 hour of productivity per year = $60,000
- 20 fewer calls per week to IT about lost or forgotten passwords.
- Cost of each call including time spent on task after call
is assumed to be $5
- $5 X 20 calls X 104 weeks = $10,400
- Eliminating the Potential Cost of Security Breach:
- Without SplashID, assume that there is a 10% chance of a security
breach each year that would cost the organization $100,000 (both
estimates are conservative).
- 10% of $100,000 (x 2yrs) = $20,000
- Total Value Added = $90,400
Explanation of Costs
- 1000 seats of SplashID = $12,000 per year
- Total Costs over 2 years = $24,000
Bottom Line: Net Value Added
- Return on Investment (ROI) = 376%
- Total Savings = $66,400
to Get Enterprise Support